Week 4

Hey, everyone. Week 4 now!

Sadly, I haven't been able to work on my project much lately. My mom has been pretty sick, so I've been taking care of her. Thankfully it's not COVID or anything like that, but she's been under a lot of stress for a while and it really got to her, so she's going through a bit of a depressive episode. These issues run in my family, and I have them as well, so I know how she's feeling. She's mostly been in bed for the past few weeks, but thankfully she's been getting better lately! All she needs is medicine and plenty of rest. My dad, my brother, and I have been holding down the fort for her. Our dogs have been providing plenty of licks and tail wags as well.


Minnie left us a "gift" on the carpet, so she spent approx. 2 minutes in doggy jail.
(AKA just enough time for me to get a photo of her sitting still.)

Hopefully everything goes back to normal soon, and I can still keep working on my project consistently.

Catch you all next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Troubleshooting

Week 7: Bat!