Week 9:...A Bit Less Progress

Week 9 now. This is kind of starting to get to me! So much to do, so little time, so much...procrastination. 

In all honesty, there's really not much of an update for this week. I'm still in a bit of the same rut as I was in last week. Admittedly I find myself working on this project whenever I have spare time rather than dedicating time just for getting work done on it. It's that point in the semester where everything magically begins to pile up - midterms, increased homework, the occasional family event; I'm doing my best to roll with the punches, though! I have enough faith in myself that I'll get everything done on time, albeit a little last-minute, as is typical for me (which is also when my best work happens, to be honest).

Never before have I seen an image that so eloquently captures
my current mental state.

I'm still looking forward to Halloween though! I don't have any plans this year (yet) but it's one of my favorite holidays regardless. I guess I'll be reporting back next week! See you there. Over and out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Troubleshooting

Week 4

Week 7: Bat!