Week 9: Bat! - Volume II

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great spring break. I didn’t do much aside from fixing up my room, but everyone here is doing well, which I’m thankful for. Anyways, let’s get into this week’s update.

It’s a relatively “small” update, but an important one: we now have an early version of our little bat friend!
Cute lil fella, isn’t he? I don’t have a name for him yet, though.
I tried making him as accurate to an actual bat as I possibly could – while making him cuter, of course. I still have to work on an animation for when he flaps his wings, so I’ll be looking into bat footage to study them. Aside from that, I also need to get started on (attempting) code; the game is the goal, after all.
And that’s it for this week! Over and out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Troubleshooting

Week 4

Week 7: Bat!