Week 13: Almost Done!

Week 13 now! It's been great posting here this semester. I love having a little place to write down my thoughts, even if it is homework. I took a break last week, but I'm back before we wrap up here for this semester.

Work was considerably slowing down on my project, and my rough draft feedback was initially very discouraging - or at least that's how I perceived it when I read it at 2 in the morning. I thought there was no way out and I'd have to scrap all of my research and scramble last-minute to come up with something. I was convinced the final paper wasn't due until right before school ends for the holidays, so you can imagine my surprise when I checked Canvas this morning and saw that the paper was due by 11:59 PM tonight.

Naturally, I panicked. But then I re-read my rough draft feedback, and all I needed to do was actually cite my resources and include in-text citations; the project itself was fine! I ended up spending all day finishing up that paper (which was mostly done regardless), and I'm very proud of the end result!


My title page! Another terrifying aspect for me was that, in all honesty,
I have NEVER written absolutely anything in APA format before.


So yeah! That's that! I managed to tackle this project head on, albeit a little last minute, but I am still very much proud of it. Now all that's left to do is the final presentation.

See you next week! It's going to be the last one of the semester! Over and out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Troubleshooting

Week 4

Week 7: Bat!