Week 5: Improvements

And here we go! Week 5!

Let's start with some good news: my mom is doing significantly better! She's much more lively now and more like her usual self, although I still have to help her around the house because she gets tired if she walks too much or goes up and down the stairs - I can't blame her, especially considering she had no choice but to stay in bed for at least a month. Still, I can't even describe how glad I am about her recovery.

Now, for the bad news: it's been hectic lately (with taking care of my mom, planning a move to a new house, helping my brother and my dad take care of things, etc) and as such I honestly haven't had any time to work on my project, much less any school work in general. However, because of my mother's recovery things are beginning to settle down once again, so hopefully I'll be able to get back at it very soon.

It's not much of an update, but it's an update nonetheless. To hold you over for the time being, here's another picture of the bat I'm studying for my project, Choeronycteris mexicana – the Mexican long tongued bat!

If only I were this handsome.
Photo courtesy of Craig K. Lorenz.

And that's it for this week! Over and out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Troubleshooting

Week 4

Week 7: Bat!